We offer load forwarding services by sea transport in the whole world.
We haul both full containers (FCL) and partial loads (LCL). We have the knowledge of all the procedures of sea transport documentation and deliver loads from loading site to the destination point.
It is one of the most attractive load transportation ways, because of:
- Lower price in comparison with other sorts of transport
- Big lifting capacity
- There are no limitations for overall dimensions of load and sea transport capacity
- Usage of containers for transportation by sea protects the load from both criminal attacks and accidental damages and as wel as unfavourable weather
We offer the following services of load haulage by sea transport:
- Delivery of the containers to/from the sea port
- Haulage of full containers (FCL) in standard and raised containers of 20, 40 feet as well as frozen and special containers
- Haulage of partial loads in a container (LCL) – the loads of different customers are put in one container
- Filling in the documents related to haulage of loads by sea
- Customs brokerage
- Pickup and delivery of loads "from door to door"
- Load insurance against all risks for all the haulage route
Directions of carriage:
- Central and Eastern Europe
- South-eastern Asia
- South-western Asia
- South Asia
- North, South, West and East Africa coasts
- North and South America